Blog Mad seo optimizerre: Blog base - do you have one?

Blog base - do you have one?

 Lately, I have been to a number of forums and blogs in order to meet new people and exchange links. I participated in various threads and left many comments, mainly in the About blogs niche. And that is where I met people, who were complaining about lack of progress in their blogs.
Since there was a large amount of message like I am blogging about interesting things, but there are still no visitors, I decided to check out what was the problem.
Every response to such a complaint was about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), choosing right keywords, participation in social networks etc. In other words, all of the advices were related to an advanced theme, Techniques for building traffic. Yet, the complaints did not stop appearing.
So, I decided to spend some time and visit such sites. I figured out that there was one common thing or it better to say feature, missing to them - Blog base.
In order to make it more understandable, let me compare blogging to building a skyscraper. No matter how high the skyscraper is and what it has inside, there is one thing that is paid attention the most - it is a base. If you make a mistake in preparing the basement, then no matter how beautiful and stable the upper floors are, such a skyscraper will eventually fall down.
The same concept works in blogging. Before you even start thinking about visitors, you must have a base for them. In other words, you must have a large amount of an interesting content already written and posted. When I started my blog, I spent three months writing articles about the main theme of my blog, technology. And only when I made 100 posts, I started to build traffic.
As a final part of this article, I would like to provide you with a number of reasons for preparing a Blog base:

  • If you are a newbie, it is a great chance to practice your writing skills and learn how to create appropriate titles, using the most popular keywords;
  • If you are one of those who create a blog Just for fun, it is the right period of time to realize the main theme of your blog;
  • If you have a large amount of interesting and unique content, the first impression about you will be as good as it can be. Trust me; even though you are one of millions who run a blog, the impression is a very important factor. People always talk, no matter the place and situation.
Sincerely,
Ardorm
link: http://goarticles.com/article/Blog-base-do-you-have-one/3708027

No comments:

Post a Comment